Monday 29 February 2016

February favorites 2016




This month I'm posting my favorites on time because I'm better than the person I was last month :P

So this month my favorites are pretty random so..., Let's get going


  My first item this month is an Old Navy sleep shirt. I bought it two sizes bigger to feel cuddled by it.


I pretty much live in it these days! I usually pair it with a fluffy robe I got from New Look and a pair
of thick socks.



My next favorite is an activity! I'm finding my passion for cooking! Believe it or not I'm starting to enjoy creating healthy and yummy meals. I'm obsessed with food network and cooking blogs! I found this blog with very easy recipes! Take a look 
.


Another food related item is organic greek yogurt with rhubarb by Rachel's. I am fighting pneumonia at the moment and I felt like crap for the past week, just yesterday I ate an entire cup of this and felt a lot better after that! I do recommend it!



My next passion is adult coloring books! I know it seems so un-adult like but it's quite soothing and relaxing! My favorite is art therapy coloring books for adults. It comes with a very detailed illustrations for you to color. Some pages come with few details already  colored to help you decide your color scheme and others are 100% all on you!


an unfinished picture 

the work I'm so proud of 
The only thing that made me a little upset was the fact that the papers can not handle Pro Markers and I have a small collection of Pro Markers that I'd like to use but I can't because it bleeds through and that means that you lose the page on the back and with that said I can say that my next favorite item is my faber castell watercolor pencils artist grip 36 pencil set. I love this so much! What I love about it the most is the fact that you have the choice to use it as colored pencils or paint over them with a damp brush to blend the colors beautifully. I'm kind of addicted to it but it is truly relaxing and therapeutic.


 Moving on to my film of the month


Room 

I wanted to see this movie for a while now and I'm so glad I did! This movie gave me so many feelings! The level of acting is amazing by all actors and this is the type of film that you can watch years from now and still love it!
Spoiler alert! Story line ahead

ROOM tells the extraordinary story of Jack, a spirited 5-year-old who is looked after by his loving and devoted mother. Like any good mother, Ma dedicates herself to keeping Jack happy and safe, nurturing him with warmth and love and doing typical things like playing games and telling stories. Their life, however, is anything but typical--they are trapped--confined to a windowless, 10-by-10-foot space that Ma has euphemistically named Room. Ma has created a whole universe for Jack within Room, and she will stop at nothing to ensure that, even in this treacherous environment, Jack is able to live a complete and fulfilling life. But as Jack's curiosity about their situation grows, and Ma's resilience reaches its breaking point, they enact a risky plan to escape, ultimately bringing them face-to-face with what may turn out to be the scariest thing yet: the real world. Written by A24
My next favorite is a new Tv seires at least to me called Wired Loners


It's a comedy about  four relationship-phobic people are unexpectedly thrust into one another's lives and form an unlikely bond in a townhouse in Queens, NY.This is not the type of show that you'd get anxious if you miss an episode. This is the kind of show that you'd enjoy while multi-tasking. It's funny, kind of awkward and sometimes even very relate able.



My list can not be completed without a book and this month my book is also a comedy!
I've been a fan of Shane Dawson  Youtube channel for quite sometime and when I got his book " I hate myselfie"

 I didn't expect much of it but I have to say I flipped through this book so fast! It's straight to the point, got that sassy sense of humor that many find offensive, each chapter pretty much a different story and as a bonus Shane actually included fan art into the book. Each artist was giving a preview of a chapter and was told to create a fan art about it.
I really like this book. It's pretty easy to read and quite personal! Stay away if you're easily offended 
though buy the book here.

Things to come :
I'm looking forward to start working on some of my Keri Smith books. Also I'm still obsessing over Game of thrones that I'm latterly having dreams about it!

Thank you so much for reading this. I really hope you enjoyed it and don't hesitate to leave me a 
comment or email me at reemwrites@gmail.com

Have a nice day!
    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment